Terms of Service
Last Updated: July 6, 2022
Notice of Explicit Content: The Website contains content that you may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable, including heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, and transsexual situations of a sexual nature. This content may or may not be identified as having attributes that you may find offensive. You acknowledge that you use the Website at your own risk, and the Operator has no liability to you for any content you view. Content categories, tags, types, genres, and descriptions are provided by users, and the Operator does not guarantee their accuracy.
2. Changes to Agreement
2.3 Acceptance of Updated Agreement. Your use of the Site after the effective date of the Updated Agreement constitutes your agreement to the Updated Agreement. You should review this agreement and any Updated Agreement before using the Site.
2.4 Effective Date of Updated Agreement. The Updated Agreement will be effective as of the time of posting, or any later date as may be stated in the Updated Agreement, and will apply to your use of the Site from that point forward, except that changes will not apply to continuing disputes or disputes arising out of or relating to events happening before the effective date of the Updated Agreement.
3. Use of Site
3.3 Trademarks. The Operator’s name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Operator or its affiliates or licensors. You will not use these marks without the Operator’s written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
3.4 User Conduct You will not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
(c) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
(d) attempting to interfere with, comprise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site;
(e) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at the Operator’s sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site infrastructure;
(f) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Site;
(g) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site;
(h) using the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes;
(i) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
(j) interfering with the proper working of the Site;
(k) accessing any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Site; or
(l) bypassing the measures the Operator may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the service or the content in it.
4. Your Account
4.3 Liability for Account Misuse. The Operator will not be liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by the Operator or another person due to someone else using your account or password.
4.4 Use of Other Accounts. You will not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
4.5 Account Security. The Operator cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. But the Operator cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will never be able to defeat the Site’s security measures or use any personal information you provide to the Operator for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information to the Operator at your own risk.
5. Paid Services
5.3 Refunds. www.ladyfyre.com does not provide cash refunds. Account credit may be granted in the form of free monthly memberships, shopping credit for pay per view or pay per download purchases or credit that may be used for other services offered on the Website to resolve customer service issues. The billing system used by ladyfyre.com from our authorized agent SEGPAY provides extensive credit card fraud protection measures and features to protect users from accidental charges. Therefore, refunds to your credit card will be provided only under the rarest of circumstances such as persistent technical problems originating with our equipment.
6. Links. The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge that the Operator is not responsible or liable for: (1) the availability or accuracy of those websites or resources; or (2) the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources. Links to third-party websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by the Operator of those websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any third-party websites or resources.
7. Third-Party Content. Through the Site, you may have the ability to access or use content provided by third parties. The Operator cannot guarantee that this third-party content will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise. The Operator will not be liable for your access or use of any third-party content.
9.3 Effect of Termination. On termination of your access to or ability to use the Site, your right to use or access the Site will immediately end. Termination of your access to and use of the Site will not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing before termination or limit any liability you otherwise may have to the Operator or any third party.
9.4 Survival of Provisions. This agreement’s provisions that by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimers. The Site is provided “as is,” without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, the Operator disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, accuracy, freedom from errors, suitability of content, or availability. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from the Operator, the Site, or elsewhere will create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
11. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law in no event will the Operator be liable for:
12. Indemnification. You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Operator, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and their officers, directors, employees, contractors, and agents from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) and all amounts paid in settlement arising from or relating to use of the Site. The Operator may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which users have agreed to indemnify the Operator and you will assist and cooperate with the Operator in the defense or settlement of these matters.
13.3 Arbitration Fees. Each party will be responsible for paying any AAA filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules.
13.4 Arbitration Award. The award rendered by the arbitrator will include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
13.5 Injunctive Relief. Nothing in this section will prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property, or unauthorized access to the service.
13.6 Class Action Waiver. All claims must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and, unless the Operator agrees otherwise, the arbitrator will not consolidate more than one person’s claims.
13.7 Jury Trial Waiver. By entering into this agreement, you and the Operator are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
14. Governing Law. California law, without giving effect to its principles of conflicts of law, governs all adversarial proceedings arising out of this agreement or arising out of your use of the Site.
15. No Child Pornography.
Any actual human beings depicted in images or videos appearing on the website located at ladyfyre.com were at least 18-years old at the time those images or videos were produced. We only publish images of consenting adults. If you see any images, real or simulated, depicting minors engaged in sexual activity within the Website, please report it to email@example.com immediately. All reports will be investigated and appropriate action will be taken along with cooperation with any law-enforcement agency investigation of child pornography. If you encounter unlawful activities involving minors on other Websites than this one, please report them to ASACP.
Transactions will appear on statements as SEGPAY.COM*Andomark.com.
For billing inquiries, please visit https://cs.segpay.com
17. Feedback. The Operator welcomes any comment, question, and communication at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: July 6, 2022
(c) information from third parties; and
(d) traffic and usage information generated from User visits to the website, including traffic data and the type of device that Users use to access the Website.
1.2 Tracking Technologies Operator Uses. The Operator may use a variety of technologies to collect Information, including cookies, flash cookies, general log information, and referral information from third party websites.
(b) direct the Website or its content at anyone under the age of 18 or the age of majority if higher.
2.2 No Intentional Information Collection from Children. The Operator will not,
(b) allow people under the age of 18 (or the age of majority if higher) to register for the Website.
2.3 In Case of Unintended Collection. If the Operator learns from any Person that it has collected Information from anyone under age 18 or the age of majority if higher, the Operator will promptly delete that Information.
3. How Operator Uses Information. The Operator may use the Information it collects to
3.3 process and complete transactions and send Users related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
3.4 send transactional messages, including responding to User comments, questions, and requests, providing User service and support, and sending Users technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
3.5 send promotional communications, such as providing Users with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events;
3.6 monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes;
3.7 investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities; and
3.8 personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements.
4. Information Advertising and Sharing
(iii) compile Information about a User’s, and other’s, use of its computer.
4.2 Service Providers. The Operator may share Information with third-party service providers it employs to perform functions and provide services for the Operator and the Website, subject to the terms of this policy, and only to the extent necessary
(c) to facilitate dispute resolution, such as chargebacks or refunds; and
(d) for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
4.3 Credit and Debit Card Information. The Operator may share User credit or debit card numbers with third-party payment services providers or card networks, only to the extent necessary to monitor card transactions at participating merchants and track redemption activity for the purposes of providing card-linked services.
5. User Settings. The Operator will provide Users the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding the Operator’s collection, use, and sharing of User information, to the extent required by Law, which might include a User’s ability to
5.3 choose whether or not to receive offers from the Operator; and
5.4 choose whether the User receives targeted advertising from the Operator or third-party advertising partners.
6. Accessing and Correcting User Information
6.3 Discretion Over Corrections and Deletions. The Operator will have the sole discretion to adhere to or decline User requests to correct or delete Information that are frivolous or vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which are not otherwise required by Law.
7. California Privacy Rights
7.2 Information Made Available. The Operator will make information regarding California privacy rights available to Users who send a written request to the Operator by email at Olivia@LadyFyre.com.
8. No Security Guarantees. The Operator does not guarantee against all unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction or Information.
9. Changes to Policy
9.2 Notice of Changes. The Operator will provide reasonable notice of any changes on the Website.
9.3 Acceptance of Changes. Users’ continued use of the Website after notice of the changes has been posted to the Website will be deemed acceptance of the changes, if
10. Links to Other Websites. The Operator will not be responsible for the content on or privacy practices of third-party sites linked to or from the Website.
11. International Users. This policy is intended to cover collection of information on or through the Website from residents of United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States of America where the Operator’s servers are located, and the Operator’s central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that the Operator seeks to take reasonable steps to make sure that your privacy is protected. By using the Website, you acknowledge that your information may be transferred to the Operator’s facilities and those third parties with whom the Operator shares it as described in this policy. When you provide personal information to the Operator through the Website, you consent to the processing of your data in, and the transfer of your data to, United States, the United States of America, or any other country in which the Operator or its service providers host these services.
12. Contact. Users may contact the Operator at Olivia Fyre by email at Olivia@LadyFyre.com.
13.1 “Effective Date” is defined in the introduction to this policy.
13.2 “Information” is defined in section 1.1.
13.3 “Law” means
13.4 “Personally Identifiable Information” is defined in section 1.1(a).
13.5 “User” is defined in the introduction to this policy.
13.6 “Website” is defined in the introduction to this policy.
14. Legal basis for processing your personal information – EEA visitors/customers If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), our legal basis for personal data collection and use as described above depends on the purpose for which the information is collected. With the exception of data collected for web site functionality and error reporting, we normally collect personal information only when we have a customer’s consent and the information is provided to us directly from you, as needed in order for us to perform based on a contract with you, to provide services where processing is in our legitimate business interests or when we have a legal obligation to collect personal information.
This includes personal information used for creation of your customer account, which is mandatory and the consequence of not providing this information is not being able to use our services. If you have questions about or need further information concerning the data we collect, use of this data, retention of this data or the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at Olivia@LadyFyre.com
Customer account data which consists of contact name, email address, business name and purchase history is stored indefinitely unless a customer requests removal of this data. Email addresses used for product newsletters are stored until a user opts-out by requesting removal by emailing Olivia@LadyFyre.com or clicking a link to “unsubscribe” in any email received. Data related to software error reporting consisting of IP address, browser cookie values, user agent, server-state variables, user name and password is automatically purged/removed after 7 days. Data related to payment extensions consisting of customer ID and notes left by customer are purged/removed after 24 hours. Post data for PayPal payments are purged/removed after 3 days. Support ticket information is deleted 90 days after the ticket is resolved and status is marked as closed. Support ticket accounts are purged/removed automatically for any account that has not had activity in over 12 months.
16. Information Removal Requests To request that your information be deleted, please contact us at Olivia@LadyFyre.com. Again, unless you sign up FOR AN ACCOUNT ON MY MEMBER SITE, I do NOT have any personal information from you which *I* can delete.
17. Contact Information To ask questions or comment about this policy and the Company’s privacy practices, contact the Company at Olivia@LadyFyre.com.