Hello all! After 10 years in the industry and being asked the same questions more times than I can count, I decided to answer everything here. Maybe people will read it? 🙂
1. Are you retired? No, I’m not retired. I am not currently performing in XXX content, and I don’t know if I’ll ever return to it. I still film solo content, but ONLY custom clips. So if you want me to make a particular clip, order it. Mostly, I’m producing, directing, and filming videos for House of Fyre.
2. Will you ever film sex content with other men? Probably not. No, that doesn’t mean you should keep asking to see if I’ve changed my mind. I’ve learned that money doesn’t erase the trauma of doing something intimate with your body that you don’t want to do.
3. Do you ever meet up with fans? Yes, I love meeting fans at conventions! It’s always special to me when someone comes out to see me. If you want to meet me, keep an eye on my social media to discover where/when I’ll be making a public appearance.
4. Why aren’t you filming taboo sex content anymore? It’s being banned by a lot of sites, and it’s played out to the max. It’s all been done, and redone, and overdone, and then done some more. Then it all gets stolen. It gets pirated faster than any other fetish I’ve filmed, and the pirates are relentless. At one point, I was spending 20 hrs/wk trying to get stolen content removed, and it was depressing. So I stopped making it. I still do some “taboo light” in my solo videos because I do enjoy being naughty, and if you’re interested in me acting out your story, feel free to request a custom clip here: ladyfyre.com/custom-clips
5. Will you make more smoking videos? No. Most of the people asking me about this came from the tube sites. Actual sales on these videos were very low. I quit smoking in 2012 & made a couple very expensive custom videos for customers, and now people on the tube sites beg for more but aren’t willing to pay.
6. What are your favorite fetishes? Honestly, this changes over time. I really love doing custom videos because I can see the inner workings of people’s minds, and that turns me on a lot. I like “corruption,” so most of the kinky things I enjoy have to do with corrupting. I really love doing any scenes where I am doing something that in real life would be considered forbidden, and I love making men whimper and beg.
7. Where is Mallory Sierra? I have no idea where she is or what she’s doing. We stopped filming her years ago when she retired. No, I won’t reach out to her for you because I respect her decision to retire, and you should too.
8. Why do you cover your stomach? It’s none of your business. If I wanted to talk about this, I would. If you ask me about it, it’s an automatic block. Why? Because any decent human being knows that this is an intrusive and inappropriate question. First of all, you know why. There’s only one possible answer. So if you’re asking me, you’re doing it TO be intrusive. You’re doing it because you feel entitled to make me actually tell you the answer that you already know because you’re the type of person who likes playing games. You want to make me relive trauma just to quench your curiosity, and I don’t need fans like that. Or you have a low IQ, in which case, there’s nothing I can do to help you.
9. If I see you out doing your thing, getting groceries or whatnot, should I message you about it? Please don’t. I give so much of myself, and I am VERY open with my fans about who I am as an actual person and not just as a persona. PLEASE respect that I have and am allowed to have boundaries. I want to be able to buy some lettuce without coming home to an email about how you watched me buy that lettuce. I DO get it. I am a fan of other people as well, and before I had this job, I might have been inclined to sneak photos and/or write them afterwards. But, after being on the receiving end of this, I can tell you that it always feels creepy to me. At one point, I was getting so many of these emails that I started disguising myself to go into public, and it felt stifling.
10. What do you do in your spare time? I don’t have a lot of spare time these days, but when I do have some time, I love cooking, knitting, crocheting, gardening, and hiking. I love making things from scratch like beauty products and clothing.
11. Why do you make us pay for customs instead of just making the videos we request? We ARE your customers after all. Most of the people who request certain clips from me have never spent any money or have only bought 1-2 clips. And yes, I understand that maybe they would actually spend money if I made what they wanted to see, but that’s not a given. Why would I invest time and energy into creating content (for free) that may never sell? Instead, I can require that people pay for custom videos, get money up front, and then it doesn’t matter how much it sells. I love statistics, and I keep track of sales. So here are two facts: a. I usually make more money from the custom fees than I ever make on re-selling customs, and b. I ALWAYS make more money on re-selling customs than I make on selling requests. I do take requests once a year from customers who have paid for content, and they just don’t sell for some reason, no matter the fetish.
12. Do you enjoy your job? Yes! As with most people, I enjoy certain aspects of my job, and there are other aspects that I struggle with. I like organizing, planning, and feeling accomplished as I cross things off my to-do list. I like filming custom videos. I like taking sexy photos. I like being a videographer for performers who are clearly enjoying their scenes. I like helping new women performers. Maybe it’s strange of me, but I hope that one day I gain enough respect and experience in this industry that women come to me to ask advice on how to be safe because that’s one of the most fulfilling things about my job right now, and I’d love to do more of it. I love knowing that I’m half of a company that’s striving to be a part of the change in this industry.
13. What are your plans for the future? I’m at a point in my career where I don’t have a solid idea of what I’ll do next, and honestly that doesn’t bother me. Most of the time, the next right thing comes to me. I’ve been in this kind of in-between stage for a couple years now, and I’m patiently waiting with an open mind. My immediate plans are to continue mostly directing for House of Fyre and the only videos I’ll be in are the custom requests I receive. Those are the videos I love creating the most. I hope to continue experimenting with directing lesbian content because when I watch porn, I watch gay porn. I hope to slowly integrate my love of storytelling back into the content. I am keeping my ears open for feedback on what people (and women in particular) look for in lesbian scenes. After a few years, I may transition completely away from being in front of the camera, and then I will either direct or I will add a more service-based position to my career. We’ll see what the future holds! I’m hopeful that my career will continue to evolve with my needs.